Mild Bunch has been our home from home since 2010. It’s a light airy space with a lovely lounge and sunny terrace that’s filled with art and plants, and a friendly bunch of people who have fun working and frequently hanging out together.
The space is a bit of hybrid between a studio (bright, relaxed, spacious) and an office (comfy, clean, warm — we get stuff done). It’s more like a house share for work, with a community of down-to-earth people, than the usual hot-desking spaces. People come because it seems nice, and stay because they make friends. If you’d like a workspace that’s the polar opposite of the anonymous, library-like corporate co-working spaces, we’re the place for you.
- Custom-designed shared desks, comfy chairs.
- Great light. No, really: incredible, ace light with a wall of windows one side and french doors the other.
- A lounge with a sofa and armchairs for lazy working/naps.
- Large astroturf terrace with a comfy work table for working in the great outdoors. (When the weather permits!)
- Kitchenette with panini press, microwave, oven, fridge, hob, tea, coffee facilities, etc.
- Member discounts at local cafes, pubs, and restaurants.
- Shared speakers (you get to play what you like!).
- Fast fibre optic internet.
- 24-hour, 7-day access with keys.
- Secure bike storage.
The fees are £225 per month all-inclusive for a full-time desk. No VAT, no fixed-term contracts, just one month’s notice if anyone needs to leave. We don’t do hot desking, but we’re happy to host visitors. The only extras are the stuff we share like tea, coffee (lots of this), milk, and toilet roll.
The studio is on Stokes Croft (Bristol’s arts quarter), right next to Montpelier (muesli mountain) and St Paul’s (carnival and Caribbean central). We’re surrounded by ace brunch, coffee, sandwiches and salads, beer, pies, and tapas. It’s pretty great. Come and see!
We have a spot free!
We have a spot waiting for you! Please get in touch with Jon — tell us a little about yourself and let’s arrange a visit. Thanks!Say hello!