Mild Bunch HQ is our home from home — we’re a dozen friendly people who have fun working and frequently hanging out together — a bit of hybrid between a studio (bright, relaxed, spacious) and an office (comfy, clean, warm — we get stuff done). See more photos on Flickr, Instagram, or Facebook.
HQ details and fees
- Custom-designed shared desks, comfy chairs, great light.
- A lounge with a sofa and armchairs for lazy working/naps.
- Large shady terrace with a comfy work table for working in the great outdoors. (When the weather permits!)
- Kitchenette with panini press, microwave, oven, fridge, hob, tea, coffee facilities, etc.
- Fast fibre optic internet.
- 24 hour access with keys. Secure bike storage.
The fees are £220 per month all-inclusive for a full-time desk. No fixed-term contracts, just one month’s notice if anyone needs to leave. We don't do hot desking. The only extras is the stuff we share like tea, coffee (lots of this), milk, and toilet roll.
The studio is on Stokes Croft (Bristol’s arts quarter), right next to Montpelier (muesli mountain) and St Paul’s (carnival and Caribbean central). We’re surrounded by ace breakfasts, cakes, coffee, beer, pies, salad, tapas, art, and more beer. It’s pretty great. Come and see.Get a desk